I fink u freeky



“Sexy boys, fancy boys, playboys, bad boys
I think you’re freaky and I like you a lot.”


Gosh, how do you even begin to describe Die Antwoord? Bizzare would probably be the easiest way to sum them up. Die Antwoord (Afrikaans for "The Answer") is a futuristic hip hop group from Cape Town consisting of the weird trio: Ninja, Yo-Landi Vi$$er and DJ Hi-Tek. The controversial crew rose to fame on the weirdness of Enter the Ninja (who would forget that video!). Their latest track "I FINK U FREAKY" off their new album, Ten$ion is just as crazy, if not worse! They recently performed this on David Letterman.

They are blowing up in the States and were recently named as a 'Hot Breakout Act' by Rolling Stone! Do yourself a favour and listen here

As my boyfriend says: "The only way to stay sane is by being crazy". Couldn't agree more!

Die Antwoord, we think you're freeeeky too.

Image via dieantwoord.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment